Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Won't start. New battery. This happened 2 weeks ago mechanic…

Customer Question
Won't start Mechanic's Assistant:...

Won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

New battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

This happened 2 weeks ago mechanic said i needed a starter had that done same thing 2010 Buick enclave

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

The mechanic put a starter on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just had a tune up new starter a anti theft error showed up on the scan

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Buick
12/29/2017
Buick Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What was the number of the code you pulled?

It said antitheft im not at the shop i dont know the code

Of you can get that code that would help me help you