Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The sensor system is malfunctioning, the tire warning system…

Customer Question
The sensor system is...

The sensor system is malfunctioning, the tire warning system keeps going off even though tire pressure is fine and the seatbelt warning goes off even though its bucked and the radio switches from radio to aux sporatically

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?

Ive checked it warm and cold all is good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2010 enclave

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, just trying do perform research at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Buick Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 6 months ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello my name is***** you tell me if all of these happened at the same time?