Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The back hatch opens on it's own at random with the motor…

Customer Question
The back hatch opens...

The back hatch opens on it's own at random with the motor running or with it off

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

112000, automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I do most of the work on vehicles but have not touched any thing on this

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what to fix or get it fixed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Buick
I am getting nothing but a run around with this
12/25/2017
Buick Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert
Hi how can I help you with this? What was your specific question? Did you want to know possible causes?