Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When I driver down the hightway, dry pavement, the traction…

Customer Question
When I driver down...

When I driver down the hightway, dry pavement, the traction control light comes on. Is that noemal

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the code? Did you check the fuses?

No code shown on dash. this light is on shift console

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2011 Lacrosse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. I called my dealer and will have to call back on MondaY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
12/17/2017
Buick Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

No, that is not normal. Are all your tires the same and inflated the same? Is there any damage to the vehicle or the tires/wheels?