Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2012 Buick Enclave windshield washer fluid does not work…

Customer Question
My 2012 Buick Enclave...

My 2012 Buick Enclave windshield washer fluid does not work in the front or the back.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

Its windshield washer fluid blue i guess

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fuses are fine and the motor does not make any sounds.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
12/12/2017
Buick Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

The first step is to access the motor wires and have a test light and check for power and ground at the connector when your engaging the pump, you may need a helper to engage the washer motor while you test each wire