Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 1997 Regal GS. It had not been taken care of before…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a 1997...
Hello. I have a 1997 Regal GS. It had not been taken care of before i bought it 7 months ago. My question is: There are numerous plugs & one cable not going anywhere in the center console. I have the traction control switch hooked up. What are all the plugs for? There is one white female 10 pin plug, and 2 male 6 pin plugs( can't remember the colors).
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 day by:
11/28/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician