Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Only the the dic goes off and on at times. the speed o mete…

Customer Question
Only the the dic...

Only the the dic goes off and on at times. the speed o mete and everything else stays on. some times when I start the car and the radio is on have no screen and no volume control.. I have to stop the car turn off th switch and take the key out open the drivers door then shut the door and put the key back in and start the car and it works ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Car is in park

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2008 buick enclave

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

I sent the radio off 2 times for repair. the nav works some times and somes times not

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is just aggravating when I fuel up and sometimes have the dic lit and sometimes not to reset my mileage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris