Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 06 leceren trunk won't open with key fob or button inside…

Customer Question
My 06 leceren trunk...

My 06 leceren trunk won't open with key fob or button inside car

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes it's new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Buick?

Lucerne CXL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lucerne yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I just opened the fuse box to locate the fuse and relay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
I am going it myself
11/20/2017
Buick Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 7 months ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello my name is***** you tell me if there is any noise from the trunk area when you try unlocking or opening it?

I fixed it while I was waiting. I took the trunk relay out and put it back in. The trunk opened right up, but thanks anyway

I am glad that you got it fixed. It is very common for the fuse/relay panel in this vehicle to have faulty connections that only get worse over time. Keep that in mind if you have any further issues. If you need anything else in the future please let me know. Have a great rest of your day.