Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

3 years ago it wouldn't start and was TOTALLY dead. Turned

Customer Question
3 years ago it wouldn't...
3 years ago it wouldn't start and was TOTALLY dead. Turned out I had 3 broken wires in the harness to the internal mode switch under the air box. Today the same thing happened. Car has NOTHING. Where can I find this harness and double check the wires?
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Have checked EVERYTHING. The seat started to move and now it doesn't and even the remote doesn't work.
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2003 Rendezvous
JA: Are you fixing your Rendezvous yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I said, I found the bill from the last time I had this issue and wanted to check it myself before going to the shop. All I need to know is where is this harness and how do I get to it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
Buick Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 25 days ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
All fixed. Won't bother trying you guys again. Waste if time and money. But at least someone responded - just days too late.
Buick Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 25 days ago

ok sorry for the delay sir

Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few