Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

If I introduce smoke through a brake booster hose on a 1997…

If I introduce smoke through...
If I introduce smoke through a brake booster hose on a 1997 Buick Lasabre will the smoke reach the back of the car like the vent soleniod, fuel cap, and hose by the fuel tank or do I have to ingaged thge vent soleniod?
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

yes it will fill it all with some but you have to be sure to shut the vent solenoid with a scan tool

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary, Buick Technician