Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

Lights staying on after keyless locked. How? Park Avenue,

Customer Question
Lights staying on after keyless...
Lights staying on after keyless locked
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: No, how?
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: Park Avenue, 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Park Avenue yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yesterday my daughter set off the alarm after I had locked
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Working fine, just noticed the lights stay on after returning from the store this morning
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Buick
11/12/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which lights are staying on, the overhead courtesy lamps?

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician