Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lights staying on after keyless locked. How? Park Avenue,

Customer Question
Lights staying on after...

Lights staying on after keyless locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

No, how?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

Park Avenue, 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Park Avenue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday my daughter set off the alarm after I had locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Working fine, just noticed the lights stay on after returning from the store this morning

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Buick
11/12/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which lights are staying on, the overhead courtesy lamps?