Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

When I start my 2011 buick la crosse a message light comes

Customer Question
on saying,"Navigation"--what does this mean? JA...
When I start my 2011 buick la crosse a message light comes on saying,"Navigation"--what does this mean?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Not lights--the message screen.
JA: What is the model of your '11 Buick?
Customer: LaCrosse
JA: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As far as I know, there's nothing to fix. I just wanted to know what this message means??
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 28 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician