Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

I have 01 lesabre. ihave 12v+ at orange wire at switch

operate any switch see no...
i have 01 lesabre. ihave 12v+ at orange wire at switch operate any switch see no 12v on any other wire is it the switch or may i have aground problem or is it in door module?
JA: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just looking for a way to jump poer to driver side down and up at driver switch that would verify i have a bad drier switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: all windows and locks work from thier corospnding switches master swich on drver door does nothing lock switch also not working on driver door
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
should i try checking for ground at black wire on swith
pardon my missing letters
would a code reader find a code if it were the door module my code reader does body control codes
my customer allready has car just looking for how to proceed next time i look at car.
my gues is master switch is bad
all other switches work driver or master switch does not work also driver lock switch is not working
10/15/2017
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Buick Mechanic

sorry for the delay............
There is One Fuse & One Circuit Breaker, located in the Rear Fuse Panel, under the Back Seat
Fuse "DRV MDL" & Circuit Breaker "PWR WDO" power the ORANGE wire at the Driver Door Module
IF there is NO Voltage + at the Driver Door Module, check Voltage + on "both sides" of the Fuse & Circuit Breaker with Key ON
IF you have Voltage + at the ORANGE wire at the Driver Door Module & Voltage + at the ORANGE wire of the Door Switch, then check for broken wires in the Door Jamb & / or replace Switch

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

it may take awhile till my customer is available but ill save this post and get back to you thanks for your input

should be a simple check

let me know if you need further

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Buick Mechanic
customer wont be avaiable till thursday or friday is out of town with car i willget back to you

let me know if you need further

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Buick Mechanic