Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How do I change a headlight bulb on an 08 Buick LaCrosse. It…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change a headlight bulb on an 08 Buick LaCrosse. It is the dim or outside bulb.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

There is a cap tht screws off and then you can get to the bulb, but the cap is a pain to remove.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Buick
9/28/2017
Buick Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, factory directions are to loosen the bumper cover on the the side you need to replace the bulb and then remove the headlamp assembly.

However, while it is a tight space to work thru, if you remove the wheel and then the wheel well liner, you can reach thru to remove the outside bulb.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you