Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2012 Lacrosse is blowing hot air when ac is on. Ma'am is all…

Customer Question
2012 Lacrosse is blowing...

2012 Lacrosse is blowing hot air when ac is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?

Yes ma'am is all was intact. Is there s fuse that could be out

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, we've changed out the cabin filter, coolant level perfect, as well as, hoses.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Buick
9/24/2017
Buick Mechanic: Gary, Buick Technician replied 10 months ago
Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Thank you

when the car is running and the AC is set to ON is the compressor clutch locked and the compressor turning ?

It's not where we can see it
No thank you

do you know if the refrigerant in the ac system is filled to spec ?

has it been checked yet ?

let me know

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer