Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Im doing the thirty minute relearn procedure but light does…

Customer Question
Im doing the thirty...

Im doing the thirty minute relearn procedure but light does not goes off after 10 min

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Security light

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and everything even usong a screwdriver for the starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car makes the ding noise like keys have been left in car after 10 min

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Buick Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What year and model is your Buick?