Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Trying to 1 identify a broken parts name and 2 find out if…

Customer Question
Trying to 1 identify...

Trying to 1 identify a broken parts name and 2 find out if it is a DIY or shop job.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Steering column shifter, following down under the steering wheel there is a almost smiley face U bracket that a lubricated ball sits in as you shift gears. The small U joint snapped in half. I can still shift gears and drive no problem, but I dont have access to the P gear not the Lower Gear 1

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Buick Mechanic: Gary, Buick Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

can you upload a picture of it ?

let me know