Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The anti theft system in my buick encore has gone off and it…

Hi, the anti theft...

Hi, the anti theft system in my buick encore has gone off and it wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Let me check

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Encore?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Encore yourself? What have you tried so far?

We just bought it...i have tried putting the key in the on position in tje ignitionn, turning it off and trying to start it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It just clicks

The battery is not corroded.
9/16/2017
eric remington

H​ello my name is ***** ***** say it clicks do you hear the click inside or underhood

eric remington
Under hood
Phone call session started