Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

The anti theft system in my buick encore has gone off and it

Hi, the anti theft system...
Hi, the anti theft system in my buick encore has gone off and it wont start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Let me check
JA: What year is your Encore?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Encore yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We just bought it...i have tried putting the key in the on position in tje ignitionn, turning it off and trying to start it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It just clicks
The battery is not corroded.
9/16/2017
eric remington

H​ello my name is ***** ***** say it clicks do you hear the click inside or underhood

eric remington
Under hood
Phone call session started
eric remington
eric remington
eric remington