Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  43 years of automotive repair, Smog license
12365498

Have purchased 07 rendezvous, radio says locked, how do I

Customer Question

have purchased 07 rendezvous, radio says locked, how do I unlock?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer.
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.
To unlock the radio, you will need a code. To get that code, drive to the Buick dealer and show them proof of ownership for the vehicle. Then they will look up the code based on the Vin number. Then you will enter that code using the radio preset buttons. That will unlock the radio.
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.
I hope that this information is helpful and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.Thank you!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.
Good morning! Just checking back to see if you received my answer yesterday. Please let me know if you did or did not. I can send it again if necessary.Thank youChris