Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne my car is turning over but, not…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne my car is turning over but, not catching it is getting fuel and spark but wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Same as usual

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lucerne yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ignition coil packs replaced, plugs and wires ruled out and fuel pump relay replaced

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Buick
9/15/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

What was the fuel pressure and have you checked the injector pulse?

everything seems to be at normal levels

What was the fuel pressure (how did you come to the conclusion it was at normal level) and have you checked the injector pulse?