EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience
34559540

Where is located crankshaft positiopn sensor in engine GM

Customer Question

where is located crankshaft positiopn sensor in engine GM 3.4 v6 (buichk rendevous 2002 3.4 v6 vin 3G5DB03E42S554132 ?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Your crank sensor can be in 1 of 2 spots. Either on the side of the block or behind the front crank pulley. I will give you both sets of directions so you can find and replace it. CLICK HERE for 1. CLICK HERE for 2.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Click here for an example of how to rate . Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Hi. Just checking in to see how you are doing and if you have made progress or need more info. If so just respond back. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.