Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What size socket is needed to remove the caliper on my 04…

Customer Question
What size socket is...

What size socket is needed to remove the caliper on my 04 rendezvous

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rendezvous yourself? What have you tried so far?

Front calipers

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Buick
9/8/2017
Buick Mechanic: Tracer, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Tracer
Tracer, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, the 2 bolts holding the caliper on are to be 14mm. I have checked a couple different sources and this is what it shows. In the shop? we generally do not keep track of each caliper bolt size. We can look at most any bolt head and know what size they are so.. I cant just say each and every size so I checked some vehicle info on my end and all info I find is 14mm . I am unsure of the size for the brake line. 14mm is about the same size at a 9/16"