Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

When I accelerate especially going up a I here a knocking

when I accelerate especially going...
when I accelerate especially going up a hill I here a knocking sound. stops when I ease off the gas
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: sounds like coming from front end. Just got full wheel alignment with parts replaced ..new breaks new shocks and stuts
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2006 Rendezvous cxl
JA: Are you fixing your Rendezvous yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: breaks, shocks and struts. alighnment
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/18/2017
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

the knocking is in the drive-train and not the engine?

tim's auto repair
not engine
Phone call session started

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkh9kh7jhxg33jk/0817-buick-Wheel%20Drive%20Shaft%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/bkh9kh7jhxg33jk/0817-buick-Wheel%20Drive%20Shaft%20Replacement.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic