Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

2013 lacrosse hybrid. fwd. when driving above 50mph and

Customer Question
lightly press the brake pedal...
2013 lacrosse hybrid. fwd. when driving above 50mph and lightly press the brake pedal I get a loud high pitched squeak in my RF tire. it only does it for a quick second and then I have to speed back up lightly hit the brake to make it do it again. it wint do it under about 50mph. when it squeaks I can feel the braking change for a split second like the abs was doing something funny. I removed the abs fuse but it still did it. serpentine belt looks fine and is tight also. checked all bushings and mounts under the car and the front pads and rotors were changed not to long ago. car has 61k on it
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Buick
8/17/2017
Buick Mechanic: Pete, Buick Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Buick Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does the brake pedal feel like its kind of pushing back or pulsating when this occurs?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

no

Did this issue start after the front pads and rotors were replaced?

No

This is a difficult question for me to answer myself here.I will have to see if anyone else here can assist further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician