Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Started running rough and sputtering yesterday The engine…

Customer Question
Started running rough and...

Started running rough and sputtering yesterday The engine light is ringing also

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you metered out the ignition system?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

No,*****

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Park Avenue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet it feels like a vacumun leak or something. the car was running fine no problems

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Buick
8/5/2017
Buick Mechanic: Amedee, Buick Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Buick Mechanic

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Does the engine stall out at all?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

Hello there!

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

If so, please let me know as I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Amedee