Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1996 Buick lasabre throttle stuck when you put it in gear,

Customer Question
1996 Buick lasabre throttle...

1996 Buick lasabre throttle stuck when you put it in gear

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any fluid leaks lately?

80000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes would like to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car is garaged kept

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Buick
8/3/2017
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
help is needed

So you started the vehicle, shifted into D or R, went to apply throttle to move and it was stuck and only idled?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris