Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I cannot get my park lights off. I locked the door without…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my park lights off. I locked the door without being in park. Remoewont work now

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The park lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2016 Buick LaCrosse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

I opened my door with the emergency key. When I got into the car it will not let me start it with the start button

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Buick
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is someone there?
8/1/2017
Buick Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 1 year ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** for the delay in someone getting to you. You may have caused the battery to die in the vehicle. You need to start by jumping the vehicle or charging the battery. This should take care of it. If not then the programming in the computer may have locked up due to locking the vehicle in gear. In some cases you can fix this by removing the negative battery cable for a few minutes and then reinstalling it and it will take care of it. In some rare cases the car will need to be reprogrammed by the dealer to fix this. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.