Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

I am trying to replace complete helalight assembly in 2008…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace complete helalight assembly in 2008 Lacrosse

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick LaCrosse. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I think that is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Buick
7/29/2017
Buick Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Please give me a moment to create a file for you.

HERE is a link to the headlamp removal procedure. Really not to bad on these.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Do you need more help with this?

Mike V.
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician