Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The key is stuck and the car won't turn off. My husband just…

Customer Question
The key is stuck...

The key is stuck and the car won't turn off. My husband just came home and undid the battery, but the key is still stuck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

You can turn the steering wheel. The key doe no look worn or damaged to me.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Does noy I will have to go look, but I do know it is a 1992 model. I will go and be right back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Model AH69,Buick Century

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My husband will want to fix it himself

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 4 days by:
8/1/2017
Buick Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You