kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

2003 centery picked up new glove box door latch now how to

Customer Question

2003 centery picked up new glove box door latch now how to get key tummbler out of old one
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Buick. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: nope
Category: Buick
Expert:  kalamykid replied 2 months ago.

Do you have the key for the old lock cylinder?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

You have to tuen the lock to the 3 0clock position, push down on the key to push the lock deeper into the latch, and there is a pin that you have to push up toward the top of the lock through the side of the latch. Once you have pushed the pin in, turn the lock to the 5 oclock position and then you can lift the lock out of the latch.

Did you get the lock cylinder replaced?