Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

Location of o2 sensor on 2014 buick lscrosse

Customer Question

location of o2 sensor on 2014 buick lscrosse
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

There are 4 O2 sensors on the car, do you have a specific code that's telling you which is bad?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

Ok, like I said, there are 4 sensors, so if you can get the code it will help to know which one you want to replace. Many parts stores will get the codes for you at no charge. Please give me a moment to try and locate a good diagram showing them all for you.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

I am not able to come up with a good diagram so let me try to explain their locations. When you open the hood you can see the exhaust manifold, One of the O2 senors is mounted right there. This is sensor 1, the back exhaust manifold also has a sensor just like this, these are sensor 1. Sensor #2 is after the catalytic converters. One for each converter.

Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 month ago.

I hadn't heard back and was wondering if you need more help with this?