Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a 2000 Buick lesabre that's is having electrical

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Buick lesabre that's is having electrical problems: Turn signals, Speedo, Tach, Cruise, info on left side of instrument panel and Body leveling doesn't work? Car runs perfectly, any ideas?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: That's what started this. I was pulling a trailer and needed the body leveling system to work & it didn't, I checked all fused under rear seat and under hood, all were good. I decided to replace the body leveling relay with another one I thought I didn't need. That's when everything mentioned went "bad" I returned relays to their original position and no better?
JA: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked all fuses and had it at a local shop for over a month and they said to fix signals i would need to replace turn signal switch ($300) but it wouldn't repair other problems. I asked about a "bad" Body control module, don't know what to do so I thought i would check on possible "Fixes" before I did anything
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.