Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

2015 BUICK ENCLAVE WILL NOT START AFTER REPLACING RIGHT

Customer Question
FRONT STRUCTURE AND AIRBAGS...
2015 BUICK ENCLAVE WILL NOT START AFTER REPLACING RIGHT FRONT STRUCTURE AND AIRBAGS
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Buick
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/1/2016
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry about the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you are still wanting/needing help

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need help still

Will it at least crank?

Are there codes stored?

Can you describe right front structure better?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IT ATTEMPTS TO TURN OVER . THERE ARE CODES BUT MY SCANNER IS NOT UPDATED FOR 2016 . IT WAS HIT IN THE APILLAR ALL AIRBAGS DEPLOYED . IT GIVES ME THE IMPRESSION THAT IT IS A SAFTEY SHUT DOWN

Not sure I know what attempts to turn over means.

When you turn the key to the start position the engine cranks (spins) then it starts.

I believe your saying it cranks and tries to start but can not quite get there?

Thanks, ***** ***** know how to check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse and will it start at full throttle?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i do know how to check however This is a brand new car that was in a collision side all air bags deployed . there has to be some kind of safetly restart .

This vehicle does not have fuel inertia switch so all things should of reset and started working again once the vehicle was attempted to restart.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello , none of this helped . airabags going off and ehcile not starting usually is a sign that there need to be a reset of some sort , what reset would need to be done

There is not a rest on this model. Once we have figured out what the vehicle is not getting we can then diagnose as to why.

Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician