How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George H. Your Own Question
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Category: Buick
Satisfied Customers: 18820
Experience:  ASE Master 15+years
Type Your Buick Question Here...
George H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a intake manifold 1997 buick lesabre part no. 25530734

Customer Question

need a intake manifold for a 1997 buick lesabre part no. 25530734
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, I went to the dealer and this part is discontinue.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: This is a plastic part and it is crack and the car die when I step on the gas. it have screw in the center and two lines coming from each side.
JA: How has your mileage been lately? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: Yes, the car start normal. It is only when I step on the gas.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Either a used manifold through or a Dorman part though Rock Auto for about $70 is your choice.

Let me know how I can help you with this

Thank you