Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. certified
20625509

Fuse box in engine compartment needs to be replaced need to

Customer Question

Fuse box in engine compartment needs to be replaced need to buy!
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 94Buick RoadMaster Ltd 159,000 Lt engine corvette
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fuse are loose engine will stop after pushing fuse down,fuel pump runs off this box
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No!
JA: OK! The Buick Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: No!Car is in great shape!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Did you find one yet?