Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2006 buick allure cxl. drivers door will not open. had to climb

Customer Question

2006 buick allure cxl. drivers door will not open. had to climb in and out over the console form passenger side. about 6 weeks ago the same thong happened but after about 10 minutes it worked again. but sometimes the door doesnt lock some times it does. sometimes when you close the door the door bounces back as if the lock is already locked even though the door is open.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if possible. But I can't even open the door
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: to open the door. 1 person inside, 1 outside. Manually puling up on the lock knob many times and trying the remote to unlock many times to no avail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information for your vehicle? Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****