Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Seat will not move forward or back in my 2015 lacrosse JA:

Customer Question

Seat will not move forward or back in my 2015 lacrosse
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My power seats are able to move up and down but not forward or back. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: I've checked the wiring nothing is loose.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** to hear about your seat. Can you tell me if it stopped working all of a sudden or was it gradual over time?