Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I don't have my manual to my 2011 Buick LaCrosse. I think…

Customer Question
I don't have my...

I don't have my manual to my 2011 Buick LaCrosse. I think the fuse for the AC fan is blown, as cold air will come out of the defroster vents and floor vents, but not out of the vents on the dash.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I don't know which fuse to check.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
4/24/2016
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am sorry for the long day. I am checking to see if you are still in need of help first off?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris