Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I have an 03 Buick park avenue ultra and I have been unable

Customer Question

I have an 03 Buick park avenue ultra and I have been unable to figure out what is the cause behind why my AC and cooling fans will not turn on
I've checked all the fuses and they are all good and have power to them. I swapped all of the 4 pin relays with others that would prevent to car from running. So those are good. The only thing I haven't done yet is jump the relay pins which I'm going to try when I get home today. Other than doing that would you have any other suggestions? Or possible causes other than the PCM malfunctioning and not providing a ground for the relays?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to help you determine what is causing the the cooling fans to not come on the first thing you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/cooling%20fan%20Mar%2019.pdf

I have also enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cooling%20wiring%20Mar%2019.pdf