Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

ALL steps to replace the passenger side low beam headlight

Customer Question

Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

On this vehicle, to replace the headlight bulb, the headlamp assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle. Keep in mind, the repair manual only shows the driver's side- the passenger's side is the exact mirror opposite. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file. Download the procedure here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdkfyrn2mp4ql6l/buick-headlight.pdf?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.