Reggie Whiddon
Reggie Whiddon,
Experience:  Lead tech at river regions auto
90546729

Can you bypass the passlock 3 on Buick Park Avenue 2000 the

Customer Question

Can you bypass the passlock 3 on Buick Park Avenue 2000 the keys are lost for third time and I want to eliminate chip keyand don't want remote module or or buy transponder or I just buy key
Category: Buick
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Does your key have a chip that you actually see on key or does key look like a regular key? Yours should just look like a regular key. If so this is method for bypassing. Purchase a 2200 ohm resistor, ,gain access to thr 3 wire connector that leaves the passlock cylinder disconnect from pass lo k housing and solder the resistor between two wires.

Now you have to learn thst as your new key, try to start it want let it die and security light will be on it will take up to 30 MIn for it to go off when it does start your vehicle

Hello do you still need help