Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Two year old climbed into 05 Rendezvous, about two minutes

Customer Question

Two year old climbed into 05 Rendezvous, about two minutes later horn alarm went off. I grabbed the remote fob and silenced the alarm. Unable to start car. Have tried the 'Set key to Accessory for 10 minutes then off for 10 seconds then start' routine about 10 times. Also tried the 'Set key to On for 10 minutes and then off, etc' as well. Had to charge my battery at one point since ive been trying this for the past 3 hours.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Only service Needed soon light on in center of panel. No seatbelt, airbag, or other lights on. No dome lights or passenger lighting on. When attempting to try a restart, all four gauges (oil, gas, tach, odometer) 'pulse'. once I move the key into either the off or try to crank the pulse stops.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Buick Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you determine what is causing the problem you are having we need to know what year your Rendezvous is. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.