Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm ***** ***** and my issue is regarding my 08 buick

Customer Question
I'm ***** ***** and...

I'm ***** ***** and my issue is regarding my 08 buick enclave. The headlight is "broken". The front passenger headlight comes on for a second when you start the car then flickers for a minute before it goes out completely. I did some research and found that the problem could be the ballast. The problem is, where is this ballast located?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My issue is regarding my 08 buick enclave. The headlight is "broken". The front passenger headlight comes on for a second when you start the car then flickers for a minute before it goes out completely. I did some research and found that the problem could be the ballast. The problem is, where is this ballast located

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2016
Buick Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could very well be the ballast, which is in the headlight housing, (on the HID headlights) .

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks