Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2005 3.4Liter computer code P001 how to solve fuel volume

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** 2005 3.4Liter computer code P001 how to solve fuel volume regulator control circuit open
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Buick Rendezvous service engine light on code comes P001 fuel volume regulator control circuit open, engine runs rough
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Buick Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: if I may pay with PayPal I'll wait until me wife strangles me for not fixing her car faster!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is not a valid code, it should be a 4 digit number. Is P0101 the code you are getting? Thanks.