Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

How do you drain the radiator on a 2003 Buick Lasabre?

how do you drain the radiator on a 2003 Buick Lasabre?

The radiator drain is located on the lower, driver's side corner of the radiator (click here for image). Best access will be from under the vehicle. If equipped, the lower splash shield will first need to be removed. Remove the radiator pressure cap. Place a drain pan under the radiator drain valve in order to collect all of the used coolant. Completely drain the cooling system by opening the radiator drain cock at the bottom of the radiator. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

..

..