Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

I have a 2013 Regal Turbo and 't know what a couple of hoses

Customer Question
I have a 2013 Regal...
I have a 2013 Regal Turbo and don't know what a couple of hoses are for
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
11/10/2015
Buick Mechanic: camerontech, auto technician replied 2 years ago
camerontech
camerontech, auto technician

hi there, im cam and ill do my best to help you out!.

can you tell me where they are coming from or going too?

or even a picture might help!

cam

Buick Mechanic: Kevin, Car Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Car Enthusiast

Hi im kevin I believe it went into servo

Does it need to be hooked up for proper engine operation?

Im guessing your not using servo looking at pics you should just be able to block it off

the engine is in a race car and there is no brake booster. When I Google the part number on that sensor, it comes up as a Turbo Charger Inlet Air Pressure sensor. The computer doesn't need this input to run properly? Also, I attached a picture of the solonoid and hoses for the turbo bypass valve. Where does the hose with the arrow pointing at it go?

Its hard to tell normally you habe one to turbo one to crankcase or air inlet pipe and the other to wastegate

There is a hose going to the bypass valve (wastegate) and to the solonoid in the picture where the hoses all meet up, but I want to know if I need to hook up that hose with the arrow and where I should hook it to. Also, I attached an edited picture with two items labeled "A" and "B"-what are these items? The engine is in a race car I'm building and there are likely things I do not need and I'm trying to figure out what to keep and what to take off.

Hard to tell from pics il opt out dont want to misslead you

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Car Enthusiast