Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2 years ago you answered a question "Buick Park Avenue: The

Customer Question

2 years ago you answered a question "Buick Park Avenue: The warning service stability system light." My car, 2009 LaCrosse has a similar problem. The first message will be "Reduced Engine Power", and the car will act like it is stalling, then the message will be "Service Stability System", and also I have seen "Stability System Off". Also the service engine will come on. After driving a few days the Service engine light will go off and the problem will disappear. I'm not sure but it seems that turning the traction control off helps.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first, I cannot see what Q&A session from the past you are referring to. You would need to copy and paste a link to the question for me.

Second, if you have not done so yet, you need to have computer scanned for fault codes and then post them here. You can go by any major parts store and they will scan it for fault codes for free and then you can post them here. They will be Pxxxx codes - example, P0420

With over 500 fault codes, it is impossible to know which one is setting the warning lights.