Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

My low beam lights on my 2005 Buick LaCrosse does not come

Customer Question
My low beam lights on...
My low beam lights on my 2005 Buick LaCrosse does not come on until my car is has been warmed up and then my low beam lights won't cut off so I have to on hook one of my cables to my battery so my battery won't go dead but my high beam likes work great
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/1/2015
Buick Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is***** is a headlamp driver module that fails causing low beams to stop working. The module looks like a relay in location 35 of fuse box under hood. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

Dan, Technician