Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

My buick enclave just happen this week twice sometimes when

Customer Question
i turn the key 1st...
my buick enclave just happen this week twice sometimes when i turn the key 1st time nothing. When i turn the 2nd time it starts
weird!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
10/24/2015
Buick Mechanic: Gary, Buick Technician replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

I am sorry for the long wait did you still need help ?

when it will not start the first time do you hear any noise or a click from the starter ?

Hey Gary haven;t check e-mail for awhile didn't think you would get back with me, but was charged on my account so let's see if we can get a faster response from you. NO there is no clicking sound when it won't start seem to do it when put gas in it . Notice when i hold accelerator down when turning ignition it starts. For 20$ need to hear something from you

ok just to be clear when its acting up the starter physically will NOT crank the engine over ?

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician