rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I asked about an '05 buick ronavous, and why it was SHAKING.

Customer Question

i asked about an '05 buick ronavous, and why it was SHAKING. you took all my information and credit card, was given an 8 minute time line, no answer yet,***@******.***
Category: Buick
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear,or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating”in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Please supply more information about this SHAKING, when idling, driving, certain speeds?

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

I would also like to clear something up for you about JA and experts. We are not employees of JA, we're professionals that are willing to give you our time and help you resolve a problem. If JA told you that you would get an answer that soon, that is WRONG. They have no idea how long it will take for an expert to take on your question. I hope that clears that up for you. Now let's fix this car:)

Thanks, Ron